Noble House Grove Isle Hotel & Club Truths

Facts, news and commentary focusing on Noble House Hotels & Resorts, owners and operators of the Grove Isle Hotel & Spa and the Grove Isle Club in Coconut Grove (Miami), Florida.
We welcome your thoughts. Please post your comment.

NOBLE HOUSE LURES YOU:
"For our guests, this means arriving into a very distinctive setting. As a result, each property has its own character, yet maintains the consistent, high standards of the collection as a whole."

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

We Who Labor Here Seek Only the Truth

Let's Do It — For the Sake of Peace of Mind and Justice
The following two-page letter from the attorneys representing Noble House Hotels & Resorts, Grove Isle Hotel & Spa, the Grove Isle Club, and Michael D. Allen speaks for itself. The letter is at http://www.GrandLifestyle.com/grove-L05-Dinter-12-14.pdf.


In an abundance of caution it will be made clear to you that a reply to the above letter is absolutely necessary.

Have you ever seen a more desperate effort to hide the truth and cover the immoral and unlawful actions of a business enterprise?

Heinz Dinter's reply is at http://www.GrandLifestyle.com/grove-ltr-51216-Pertnoy.pdf.


■■■■■
Please stay tuned to this blog.
Here you will find all information if a lawsuit will bring the issues before a judge and jury. We will post all pleadings, motions, notices, orders, etc. You will be able to read here everything that finds its way into the court file in addition to news and commentary.
We will also keep you posted on developments regarding the Biscayne Bay pollution and DERM actions.
■■■■■

You should read about the sad climax when 14 plaintiffs who had jumped on Heinz Dinter with a "Petition for Injunction and Restraining Order" were rebuffed by the court.
The details are at

By the way, Jane Hendricks (is she non compos mentis?),
the attorney who represented the evil force bleeding innocent but apathy-ridden condo dwellers dry, employed more ingenious ways in desperation against Heinz Dinter — she called him a Nazi.

We are reminded of Scott R. Vokey, the general counsel of Noble House Hotels & Resorts. Is he non compos mentis too? The abundant pile of emails authored by Mr. Vokey supports the diagnosis.
We will obtain the evidence and publish it here.

Habemus ...
We have an Answer

Read here Mr. Richard Allen's reply to Dr. Dinter's reply to Mr. Allen's letter of threat.
At 5:58 pm on Saturday, December 17, 2005, the attorney representing [see above] stated as follows:
I am in receipt of your e-mail with attached letter. Yes, my letter was signed by Ms. Baccari at my request. I will not answer any of your other questions. If you are confused about your legal obligations I suggest you retain the services of a lawyer. I am not your lawyer. I am the lawyer who will be representing the plaintiffs when you are sued for your continued violations of your contractual obligations. And, by the way, I do not need you to question me about my obligations as an officer of the court. Should you wish to learn about those obligations, ask your own lawyer. Finally, I will not be responding to any other communications from you so please do not think my silence is in any way an acquiescence to any of your nonsense.

Dr. Dinter sent the following email
in the evening of December 17:

Dear Mr. Vokey:

As general counsel of Noble House Hotels & Resorts, you should know Mr. Richard Allen’s response to my reply was posted at the http://www.nobletruths.blogspot.com/ blog. Unfortunately, Mr. Allen chose not to answer my questions numbered 2 through 9 and instead engaged in tossing insults. Hence, constructive, productive, and informative dialogue ceases on that end. I thought you would like to know.

I wonder, did Mr. Allen ever appear before Senior Judge William M. Hoeveler of the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida? Judge Hoeveler observed, “[Prosecutors and courts] are correctly concerned about … permitting criminal enterprises to benefit from the protection which derives from a longstanding and continuing relationship with a skilled defense attorney.”

Mr. Allen decided not to answer my questions. Will you ask him and then let me know?

Sincerely yours,
Heinz Dinter, PhD

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think our condo association at Grove Isle should join Heinz in a lawsuit against those Noble House and Grove Isle Club people. I don't understand how they've been getting away with robbing us blind for so many years. Good luck, Heinz, in standing up to them.

16 December, 2005 19:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could we let these Noble House people plunder at will for so many years and even do nothing about this environmental disaster thing. I watch the Miami Herald very carefully from now on and hope they will soon report that DERM has fined Noble House and Grove Isle Hotel/Club severally. Can somebody tell me if they could be thrown in jail for what they did to Biscayne Bay for so many, many years? Dinter is very courageous what he is doing standing up to these unnoble people. The Grove Isle condo people are also vivtims. The Grove Isle Condo Association should join with Dinter in a lawsuit.

16 December, 2005 22:18  
Blogger grandlifestyle.com said...

Just in case preconceived, erroneous notions are climbing out of the womb of those who are offended by (hopefully, it is guilt) my raising the issue of apathy and calling a spade a spade.

Just in case you don't know, I have been deeply involved in condo affairs ever since I took up residence in a condominium (it was The Grand Condo in Miami), began publishing Grand Lifestyle magazine in January 1991 (initially a printed magazine which became an online journal when the World Wide Web offered the opportunity to reach so much further), and pitched in assisting condo dwellers take up this what most think is an insurmountable struggle to protect the condo dwellers' rights.

And what a fight it was. Yes, apathy, the "I don't want to get involved" syndrome delivered very few solutions to the condo dwellers' dilemma of exploitation by the developer and successor developer. Nevertheless, my investigative reporting resulting in the successor developer being convicted in federal court by Judge Lenard and paying a hefty $800,000 fine to the American people besides reaching into his pocket to make restitution at the tune of more than one million dollars to those he swindled.

My involvement in helping condo dwellers came at an enormous price. Let me share with you just two examples. I was called a Nazi in communications sent to my neighbors. When I cornered the 14 plaintiffs in a lawsuit designed to silence me and drum me out of The Grand condo, they voluntarily dismissed the lawsuit and in their Notice of Dismissal accused the court of siding with a criminal (the court is the 11th Circuit Court and I am the supposed criminal).

Those were exciting times in the '90s. They were rough times. I survived, perhaps in part because of the FBI's assistance.

Am I slated to go this route all over again? Well, if it has to be done, so be it.

On this go around, however, I don't stick my neck out exclusively for people who don't want to get involved. My adrenilin will flow even faster when I can come to the realization I play a small part in saving Biscayne Bay.

Would you like to read all about my efforts related to The Grand? Visit my website www.GrandLifestyle.com and click on Condo*monium.

Earlier this year, I started a blog focusing on condominium issues; it is www.miamicondolife.blogspot.com. Isn't it high time I bring this Weblog to life with discussions on the condo dweller's trials and tribulations?

Isn't the condo dweller entitled to be free of parasites and to enjoy the grand lifestyle?

17 December, 2005 01:11  
Blogger grandlifestyle.com said...

Eurika! I found the "Notice of Voluntary Dismissal" I referred to in my earlier comment. It's a masterpiece the court did not take kindly to and ordered the foul language insulting the court expunged. You will enjoy reading it. Please look for the two-page dismissal notice at www.GrandLifestyle.com/Venetia-Dismissal.pdf.

17 December, 2005 02:40  
Blogger grandlifestyle.com said...

Oops! Sorry for not clarifying a point. This voluntary dismissal notice referred only to two of the 14 plaintiffs.

The other 12 plaintiffs were already dismissed earlier by the court or voluntarily. The last two Mohicans' voluntary dismissal brought this nasty lawsuit to an end and got The Grand villains off my back for good. Hallelujah!

17 December, 2005 02:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to get the Grove Isle Hotel and the Club to clean up their act when I sent a letter to the general manager in 2004. My letter was ignored. I wrote another letter and want to make sure this new general manager will not ignore it and claim he never got it. I will wait one week to see if the general manager Michael Allen takes the right action. If he doesn't I am sending the letter to you by posting it.

21 December, 2005 06:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote addition letter and appetite to accomplish abiding this fresh accepted administrator will not avoid it and affirmation he never got it. miami beach condos

20 December, 2011 02:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home